Adult Degree Completion Program
Start or finish your path to a degree with UIW ADCaP!
Call us at 1-877-603-1130 (toll-free) or 210-757-0202 to get started.
| Upcoming Information Sessions |
| Tuesday, September 13 at Noon & 6:30 p.m. |
12 p.m. Location: UIW Northwest Center
9729 Datapoint Dr., Ste. 100, San Antonio, TX 78229, Room 148
6:30 p.m. Location: Courtyard SeaWorld/Westover Hills
11605 State Highway 151, San Antonio, TX 78251
| RSVP Now or Learn More |
Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCaP) offers classroom and blended undergraduate and graduate courses at seven convenient locations (5 in San Antonio, 1 in Corpus Christi, 1 in Killeen near Fort Hood). You have the benefit of choosing between weekday, weekend (Saturday), or blended classes (online and classroom) within accelerated 8-week terms.
Affordable Education Tailored to Adult Learners
- FREE textbooks for undergraduates
- Reduced tuition for adults
- No academic fees
- No application fee for undergraduates
- Free convenient parking
- Transfer your previous college credit
- Special tuition rates for veterans and active-duty military
- Accelerated 8-week terms (6 terms per year)
Convenient Locations and Class Times
- Five locations in San Antonio and one in Corpus Christi and Killeen/Fort Hood area
- Classroom or blended courses
- Evenings, days, or Saturday class times
Choose Your Degree
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS)
Bachelor of Arts in Administration (BA)
Bachelor of Arts Human Resources (BA)
Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (BA): Elementary School Teaching Certification
Bachelor of Arts Organizational Development (BA)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with concentrations in:
Bachelor of Science Criminal Justice (BS)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BS)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Specializations: Asset Management, Data Analytics, General, or Human Resources
Master of Arts in Administration (MAA)
Master of Science in Organizational Development and Leadership
1. Submit an application
Application deadline is the Sunday one week prior to the term start date.
2. Request your official transcripts from all previous universities and colleges attended after you've submitted an application.
Send to: University of the Incarnate Word
Extended Academic Programs CPO #294
San Antonio, TX 78209
Universities and colleges may send electronic transcripts to email@example.com
Unofficial transcripts can be faxed to 210-428-6352 for initial review, however, official transcripts must be submitted within the first 8 weeks of classes.
3. Fill out FAFSA
4. Consult with admissions counselor on admissions decision and first classes.
5. Register for classes
6. Attend orientation
7. Start classes!