Adult Degree Completion Program
Start or finish your path to a degree with UIW ADCaP!
Call us at 1-877-603-1130 (toll-free) or 210-757-0202 to get started.
Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCaP) offers classroom and blended undergraduate and graduate courses at seven convenient locations (5 in San Antonio, 1 in Corpus Christi, 1 in Killeen near Fort Hood). You have the benefit of choosing between weekday, weekend (Saturday), or blended classes (online and classroom) within accelerated 8-week terms.
Affordable Education Tailored to Adult Learners
- FREE textbooks for undergraduates
- Reduced tuition for adults
- No academic fees
- No application fee for undergraduates
- Free convenient parking
- Transfer your college credit
- Special tuition rates for veterans and active-duty military
- Accelerated 8-week terms (6 terms per year)
- We schedule the courses you need to graduate on time
Convenient Locations and Class Times
- Five locations in San Antonio and one in Corpus Christi and Killeen/Fort Hood area
- Classroom or blended courses
- Evenings, days, or Saturday class times
Choose Your Degree
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS)
Bachelor of Arts in Administration (BA)
Bachelor of Arts Human Resources (BA)
Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (BA): Elementary School Teaching Certification
Bachelor of Arts Organizational Development (BA)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with concentrations in:
Bachelor of Science Criminal Justice (BS) with concentrations in:
Criminal Justice (General)
Homeland Security and Counter Terrorism
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BS)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Specializations: Asset Management, Data Analytics, General, or Human Resources
Master of Arts in Administration (MAA)
Master of Science in Organizational Development and Leadership
1. Submit an application
Application deadline is the Sunday one week prior to the term start date.
2. Request your official transcripts from all previous universities and colleges attended after you've submitted an application.
Send to: University of the Incarnate Word
Extended Academic Programs
4301 Broadway CPO #294
San Antonio, TX 78209
Universities and colleges may send electronic transcripts to email@example.com
3. Fill out FAFSA
4. Consult with an academic advisor
5. Register for classes
6. Attend orientation
7. Start classes!