The following graduate degree programs offered in the School of Extended Studies are chosen for their content rich curriculum and their applicability to today's needs.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Arts in Administration (MAA)
Master of Science in Organizational Development
Continue on to a UIW Master's Degree
Your momentum is at its peak and your study habits are established. Investing in yourself to earn a Master’s degree will pay off in both professional and personal endeavors, and can be the catalyst to jumpstart your raise, promotion, or career change!
Benefits to Current Students
- The same convenient locations and learning environment with like-minded adult learners
- Access to established resources and services
- Recognized faculty with real world experience in their fields
- Can complete your graduate degree in as little as 10 months
- 25% off first two graduate classes (Applies to UIW Graduates only)
- Delta Mu Delta Honors Society students receive 50% off first class
Complete your Master's degree while the drive is strong!
Did you know?
According to the U.S. Department of Labor in 2012, individuals with a graduate degree earn an average of $12,000 more per year.
What our students are saying...
- Over 90% of Alumni from the ADCaP and UIW Online graduate programs agreed “Getting a UIW degree was worth the time and effort.”
- Nearly 90% of Alumni from the ADCaP and UIW Online graduate programs agreed “My UIW experiences have prepared me for the career I hope to pursue.”
- Over 92% of the Alumni of the ADCaP and UIW Online graduate programs agreed “UIW has highly qualified faculty.”
Source: 2013 UIW Graduate Exit Survey